Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Angelina Jolie - Lookin' to Get Out.

Angelina Jolie in Lookin' to Get Out as Tosh.

Lookin’ to Get Out is a 1982 film directed by Hal Ashby and written by Al Schwartz and Jon Voight, who also stars. Voight's daughter, Angelina Jolie, then seven years old, briefly appears as the Voight character's daughter near the end of the movie. Lookin’ to Get Out film also stars Ann-Margret and Burt Young.

Tell about... Two gamblers must leave New York City after one loses a lot of money. Doing what all gamblers in trouble would do, they hurry to the gambling capital Las Vegas to turn their luck around.




Comment fan,
I watched this movie while hung over and thought this movie to be splendid, absolutely a great movie, maybe due to being hung over. The star of the movies (Jon voight) character was crazy enough to be believable. This movie was transcendental. It made me concentrate on this movie without disruption, I couldn't be pulled away from the characters. I have never recommended anything but this movie I will. I would put this movie in with a good fellas feel of entertainment. If you see one old movie this year see this one. I heard this movie was out of print, if I could knew of getting this movie on DVD I would recommend it be brought back on DVD with passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment