Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Selena Gomez on the Late Show with David Letterman 2011

One of the most beautiful teens ever. I love her and everything she has ever done. Selena is perfection .Selena is hot and sexy. Just Notice that she doesnt pull her skirt down. She has some sexy long legs .

i laughed when she was telling the story about her interview in germany and they asked her if she did oga .

Selena: This particular lady in an interview she asked me" Do you do yoga?" and I thought she said Yogurt, and I was like " yeah I love getting yogurt and It's fun" so i had a 15 minutes conversation with her and she was like: "What studio do you go?" And I Said Menchies and she was like, Oh that's great positions and stuff and I was like: What positions? I don't do positions. ROFL I LOVE HER

No comments:

Post a Comment